Speak to yourself as if you were your own best friend.
Leanne Hall is an experienced integrative psychologist with a focus on prevention, self-care and sustainable health. She specialises in body image and weight issues, depression, anxiety and eating disorders.
Leanne has been a clinician and researcher at the University of Sydney and a lecturer at the University of New South Wales. A qualified personal trainer and nutrition coach, you may recognise her as a TV presenter. She is the mind and body expert for Channel 10's The Living Room and regularly appears on Studio 10 as their go-to health expert.
During this very personal conversation, Leanne draws on her own life experience as a mother, wife and business woman about to launch her first book. We discuss:
- The importance of self care as a tool to manage our ‘inner critic’
- Womankind’s struggle with body image and eating disorders
- Our eternal search for happiness and a sense of being ‘enough’
- Leanne’s top tips to manage stress and anxiety
- How to guide young women through their own struggles
- Being single on Valentine’s Day and celebrating our relationship with ourselves
Next month sees the launch of 'Head First, Health Fast', a book that finally covers a smart approach to outwitting body issues and achieving sustainable health and wellness.
For more details, please visit: www.leannehall.com.au
Thank you so much for listening! I'd love to know ONE thing you're taking away from episode in the comments below.
In love and gratitude